DBF Recovery by HiBase Group is designed for anyone who wants to restore a damaged or corrupt DBF file. The application supports file formats used by database management systems such as Clipper, Dbase III/IV, Foxbase, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase Level 7 and others.
The recovery engine can restore database headers and data structures as well. The recovery procedure is automated and does not require manual interference from the user. Recovery also requires no external drivers for proper operation.
DBF Recovery supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, and Vista.
Here are some key features of “DBF Recovery”:
* A completely automated dbf repair tool uses its artificial intelligence to repair damaged DBF files as accurately as possible.
* Supports all DBF file formats, including Clipper, Foxbase, FoxPro, Visual Foxpro, dBASE III/IV, Visual dBase Level 7, etc.
* Very large DBF file support (> 2 GB)
* Repair multiple DBF files at once.
* Auto DBF file format detection.
* Recovery dbf files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT or FPT files.
* Repair dbf files from windows explorer context menu
* Easy-to-use interfaces: Intuitive user interface that requires no technical knowledge.
* Repair dbf files from the command line.
* DBF Recovery does not require external drivers for connection to databases (ODBC, BDE).
DBF Recovery is a must-have utility in the arsenal of a system administrator or even a simple database user who is not familiar with data restoration technologies.
Source: Database JournalFiled under Database | Tags: Arsenal, Database Repair, DBF Recovery, HiBase, System administrator, windows | Comment Below