HyperQuality, the leading provider of third arty quality assurance and business intelligence for contact centers, recently announced ClearMetrix. The hosted software will help companies improve contact, operational and marketing performance. The solution also provides customer contact center data to the user to make useful decision like improving agents’ behavior etc.
“Call center managers today are working in a challenging environment,” said Kip Rapp, HyperQuality’s Product Director. “ClearMetrix allows companies with numerous in-house and outsourced call centers - some offshore and some agents at home - to operate a world-class quality program.”
The interesting features are:
- Anywhere Evaluations: Evaluation is done by HyperQuality or internal team
- Best in class forms: A library of QA forms
- Remote Calibration: Powerful Calibration
- Remote call auditing: Audit at any place at any time.
- Roster Management: Manage Roster remotely
- Remote coaching: Powerful on line coaching
- Generates ten different reports. Some of the reports are Evaluation summary, Team Performance. Coaching Comment, Training, Audit failure detail etc.
The ClearMetrix module also includes Quality Assurance tool ClearQA. The tool helps agents, supervisors, managers access into ClearQA at any time and they can review evaluation, listen to recorded calls and view different reports.
Source: Press ReleaseFiled under Quality & Testing | Tags: Business Intelligence, ClearMetrix, ClearQA, Contact Center Assessment Tool, QA report, Quality assuracne | Comment Below