Informatica to Provide Web Based Data Integration Between on Site Application and Databases with Salesforce CRM System
Informatica, the global leader of Data integration is going to provide Web based data integration between a company’s onsite applications and databases, and its Salesforce CRM system running in Salesforce.com’s data center. The announcement will be made in the next week at Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce conference. Informatica is one of the biggest business partner of Salesforce. The Informatica SaaS Service starts at $1,000 per month per integration.
The important features for IT professionals are:
- Powerful Data integration: Use powerful mapping and transformation tools to explore application-level objects which will streamline migrating, replicating, cleansing, and synchronizing Salesforce data with on-premise business applications, databases, or master data hubs.
- Subscription-Based Data Integration: The subscription based service provides powerful plug-and-play capabilities for integrating and synchronizing Salesforce data with corporate IT environments.
- Quick and easy installation
The main features for Salesforce professionals are:
- Informatica on demand Data Loader service: This tools offers web-based application to keep your Salesforce system up to date with the rest of your organization.
- Informatica on demand Data Replication Service: This tool provides a simple, smart way to replicate Salesforce data to import into the systems inside your firewall, all through web-based interface.
- Data Quality Assessment Service: It was designed to provide powerful data analysis, cleansing, matching, and reporting and monitoring to make sure data integrity of your CRM data.