Oracle rolled out the latest release of Oracle Warehouse Management a few days back. Now, you can deploy Oracle Warehouse Management as a Distributed option. You can take the advantage of deploying this software without upgrading to latest version of Oracle E-Business Suite. The software also allows 24×7 warehouse operations during ERP upgrades or maintenance cycles.
Oracle Warehouse Management Solution pre-integrates all of the extended supply chain management processes like transportation management, procurement, manufacturing, order management, spare parts and repair operations, asset management, and maintenance.
The core benefits are:
- Multiple order capture systems with one independent engine.
- Many warehouse execution systems operating against a single global ERP system.
- You can better plan and manage distribution center workflow with Oracle Warehouse management.
- You can use this software for Instant visibility to inventories so that you can better manage your orders.
- Provides you better visibility into order process time and labor availability.
- You can make better planning because you can have aggregate view of all stocks and orders during the Supply Chain Management process.
- You can Increase inventory accuracy and labor productivity with the use of Oracle Warehouse Management.
- It can also reduce you cost for handling business changes.