Oracle launched new BI software Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications Release 7.9.6. couple of days back. The package includes further improvement of existing application, integration of other Oracle software and two new business management tools Project Analytics and Loyalty Analytics. As a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, it helps reduce your deployment time and total cost of ownership.
The main features of the Application are:
- The new focus area for Oracle Human Resources Analytics includes
Learning Management, Recruiting and Leave/Absence analytics. The Learning Manager Module helps assess workforce learning participation rate and learning results as well as analyze course utilization. The Leave/Absentee Module helps the HR Manager of your company to track absence trends, gaining insight into employee availability. HR module helps your recruiter analyze the total recruitment process cycle.
- Oracle integrated its JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial management software with Financial Analytics BI Software.
- The new Project Analytics module helps companies to analyze the costs of the infrastructure projects. The other interesting feature Loyalty Analytics helps user to assess the marketing campaign.
- New Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics includes additional feature like Spend analyzer that enables users to understand spending patterns and savings opportunities. The Employee Expense feature offers users a complete view of employee expenses. The other choice includes Procurement Performance and Supplier Performance.
- Apart from the above, another interesting feature is Oracle Price Analytics that delivers Customers and Product profitability.