LiquidTest is a browser based automated web application testing framework. It contains Eclipse rich client application for recording browser action produces output test script in Java, C#, Groovy, Ruby and other languages. The tools contains three separate editions; Developer Edition, Tester Edition and Server Edition. The company offers 30 days free trial period for you. You can buy LiquidTest bundle that includes Developer/Test edition and Server license and costs $1990.
The Developer edition is aimed for developers to develop agile type of software development. The Server edition can deploy LiquidTest within server environments, such as Continuous Integration servers. The Tester edition is designed for QA professionals. Groovy is the language that was set for LiquidTest Tester.
The core functionalities of the software include the following:
- Browser automation for Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Supports Java, Ruby, Groovy, C# .NET languages.
- LiquidTest can be integrated with your software development platform like Eclipse, .NET, Continuous Integration and other platform
- User friendly recording and replay of test cases
- Advanced testing features like Drag and Drop, Ajax support etc.
- The software has Powerful GUI and support for excel spreadsheets.
- Supports for IDE Plugins and headless server component.
- Offers Headless test case execution and scalable across grid