There is a growing need for adoption of Agile methodology all over the world. In order to meet this requirement, Serena Software developed an Agile solution which can be available as SaaS type on demand service. By using this service, company can embrace Agile Solution for their SDLC process and can also support group of employees working remotely. The company also provides training services from Valtech, an industry-leading Agile services provider and Serena partner.
Agile on Demand solution comes with the following features:
- Work Management: Track time and work status, manage impediments, and allocate resources
- Sprint Planning: Provides drag-and-drops allocation of user stories to sprints and real-time demand versus capacity displays
- Release Planning: It features backlog management, and alignment of stories with strategic initiatives.
- Reporting and dashboarding: Real-time velocity charts, release demand versus capacity views, acceptance test reports, unit test and build status reports.
- Collaboration: Provides RSS Notifications, IM integration, integrated Wiki support,
“Traditionally, Agile practices have had higher adoption rates among smaller, co-located development teams, which today are a rarity,” said John Scumniotales, co-developer of the Scrum Agile methodology and vice president of product development at Serena Software. “Our new Agile On Demand solution has been designed from the ground up to support multi-project and multi-methodology environments, making Agile accessible to any development team.
Serena’s new Agile On Demand helps companies manage parallel Agile projects with innovative capabilities and provides virtual training that helps them collaborating not only in house projects but also for those projects that are spread across the continents.
Filed under SDLC | Tags: Agile Software Development, Collaborating software, RSS, SaaS, SDLC, wiki | Comment Below
Source: Serena software