In today’s super competitive SEO environment it’s extremely tough to get to and stay on top of the search listing. I have gone through several SEO engines for my own blog. I am listing the following SEO tools that was designed to configure your website(s) for search engine optimization within the different search engines. Please, feel free to try one them for the optimization of your blog.
- Google Sitemap Generator: Google Sitemap Generator is free software that improves the capability of search engines to find the content of your websites. It gives Webmaster the additional ability like when the site was last updated, how often it changes, and how important it is in relation to other URLs in the site. Creation of Sitemaps is based on web server traffic, web server logs and web server files. Once sitemap is created, it is submitted to the search engine as per your choice.
- Seoquake is a powerful and free tool for Mozilla Firefox extension and Internet Explorer and it was targeted to help web master so that they can conduct efficiently search engine optimization and internet promotion of web sites. Seoquake allows to obtain and investigate many important SEO parameters of the internet project under study on the fly, save them for future work. The tool can be distinguished from others in terms of availability of wide range of parameters for analysis and it is simple to use.
- Google Webmaster Tools: This tool allows webmaster to optimize the visibility of their websites and helps check index status. It also facilitates to 1> check and set crawl rate 2> List internal and external page links to the site 3> See the Page rank 4> Submit the sitemap 5> View statistics about Google indexing etc.
- XML Sitemap: You can create XML sitemap XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Yahoo and other search engines to help them crawl your website better. A sitemap can improve searh engine optimization by making sure that all pages can be found. They also provide an overview of the site’s content at a single glance.
XML sitemaps have replaced the older method of “submitting to search engines” by filling out a form on the search engine’s submission page. Now web developers submit a sitemap directly, or wait for search engines to find it.
- Webpageone: It provides search engine optimization and internet marketing service. Clients will be provided with a dedicated account manager and SEO specialist, who will help, advise, and deliver all required elements of your Internet marketing campaign.